Not everything that’s “old is new again”…as the saying goes.
So, cheers to a new blog.
Let’s catch up!
- I’m still traveling the world, one trip at a time.
- Living in a new city that I adore, and love to call home.
- Wrigley is still our “only child” & Jenna from Visions of Vogue took the words right out of my mouth on this subject. Read more on her blog.
- I’m growing out my hair, but I can’t decide if it’s on purpose or just because I hate spending my time at any sort of appointment.
- We’ve been cooking up a storm in our new house. I didn’t realize how much our old kitchen was underutilized until we moved here. It’s all about the kitchen island (where I’m writing right now).
- Walking and running in our neighborhood is still my favorite way to exercise, even though we are in a new city.
- I miss renovation projects, but I don’t miss constant trips to the home improvement store & forking out tons of money on stuff that wasn’t making the house any “prettier”…ha!
- I’m still making baby onesies & gifts. You can checkout the shop page here.
- For Christmas, my husband bought me hiking boots, my first adult sleeping bag, a tent, and all the necessities for camping! So, 2018 is sure to be a year of adventure!
- I have some lofty goals for 2018 & I can’t wait to share them with you.